DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Oh dear God

I think... that after all I've been through with this duck, I'll never see a video game the same again. After the first twenty minutes of headbobbing (no seriously I have nothing better to do with my life), I got into quite an argument with the duck. I spent the next ten minutes trying to drown him, but his capacity for breath greatly overwhelmed my click-and-hold abilities. It was at that point that I knew...
This is one of the most beautifully designed games ever.

Scribble! Scribble!

Good job

I like the whole game. The only suggestion i have is to color in the first dot so that it is easier to find right away... i think i lost a lot of time looking for it on some of the more intricate patterns.

Super Mario's Coin Hunt Super Mario's Coin Hunt

Good start, but a few improvements could be made.

I like the idea of this game... it makes a good little time-waster when nothing else is going on. Things you could improve/suggested additions:
*The music didn't quite work right.
*When Mario is on 10 health remaining (one hit) you should redraw him as tiny Mario.
*Add different sprites as bad guys!
*Maybe after so many points the bad guys should speed up?
*Maybe after so many points the appearance of bad guys should increase?
*Maybe the bad guys could move at slightly different speeds so it challenges you to actually pay attention to each different one rather than the whole wave as a single entity?
*Occasionally, the koopas would just disappear. You may want to check that out.
*Maybe after so many points the level changes to a different Mario World location?
-----
These are just a few of my suggestions. You have a very workable, basic game, and I encourage you to try new things with it.

Jump Or Die Jump Or Die

I'm pretty sure I've seen this game before.

I know I've seen this game before... same concept, exact same death sound (the screaming guy falling down), roughly same levels, the whole thing is just oddly familiar... its like a couple of other games I've played here on Newgrounds, just with different graphics. So I gave it overall 1 because I'm pretty sure you just got the code from somewhere.

Capt. Low-Rez: Blastopod Capt. Low-Rez: Blastopod

WTF was happening?

God that game was so spaztic that I didn't know what I was doing most of the time! Especially on that happy face boss with the multiple bomb-pod-whatchyamakall'ems. It was more fun than I've had on my Gamecube or Xbox or computer for months!!