Hey Kids, Don't Smoke! Hey Kids, Don't Smoke!

[Taken too seriously...]

So as I was sitting here dragging my cigarette, I thought this was momentarily ironic and funny shit indeed. Not the best animation (and the kids voices were a bit irritating), but still a good laugh when the mother was all decayed, dried up and still smoking.

I do agree that the negative reviews are funny. And I swear, I think I'm about the only smoker who doesn't get offended at a no-smoking sign...

3:33am 3:33am

[Now that's a Halloween scare there.]

Haha I think I pissed myself.
Good job.

the Echo the Echo

Wow. Just wow.

It started out amazing. I've never seen anything like it.
It grew as it went along. I was kept in awe.
The colors flew. I shed a tear. Man, that was beautiful.

Do it again, please?

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Oh dear God

I think... that after all I've been through with this duck, I'll never see a video game the same again. After the first twenty minutes of headbobbing (no seriously I have nothing better to do with my life), I got into quite an argument with the duck. I spent the next ten minutes trying to drown him, but his capacity for breath greatly overwhelmed my click-and-hold abilities. It was at that point that I knew...
This is one of the most beautifully designed games ever.

Scribble! Scribble!

Good job

I like the whole game. The only suggestion i have is to color in the first dot so that it is easier to find right away... i think i lost a lot of time looking for it on some of the more intricate patterns.

Super Mario's Coin Hunt Super Mario's Coin Hunt

Good start, but a few improvements could be made.

I like the idea of this game... it makes a good little time-waster when nothing else is going on. Things you could improve/suggested additions:
*The music didn't quite work right.
*When Mario is on 10 health remaining (one hit) you should redraw him as tiny Mario.
*Add different sprites as bad guys!
*Maybe after so many points the bad guys should speed up?
*Maybe after so many points the appearance of bad guys should increase?
*Maybe the bad guys could move at slightly different speeds so it challenges you to actually pay attention to each different one rather than the whole wave as a single entity?
*Occasionally, the koopas would just disappear. You may want to check that out.
*Maybe after so many points the level changes to a different Mario World location?
-----
These are just a few of my suggestions. You have a very workable, basic game, and I encourage you to try new things with it.

Cyberfire Cyberfire

Absolutely fantastic.

You, sir, are a winrar. I wish I could keep my songs from getting boring over time, but this one definitely keeps one interested.

MashedByMachines responds:

Thanks a lot :)

Transformers remix preview Transformers remix preview

smooth

I like this, its pretty chilled out and recognizeable. I really don't know what akopa means about it being out of tune...

Kynatak responds:

Well Out of tune is not right at all.
PLEASE VOTE THE NEW VERSION IT HAS BEEN ZERO BOMBED

'Luna' 'Luna'

Lol same thing I've been doing for 7 hours

This song has a good setup and the synths are nicely executed, but I would definitely crank the snare a bit and throw up the treble on the EQ, and maybe pan out the drumset a little so everything doesn't feel too centered. Good song though!